[Openfontlibrary] [Open Font Library] Upload Flagged

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Mon Oct 30 03:29:40 PST 2006

On 30/10/06, Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> wrote:

> Just testing the system ;) It is now deleted.

:-)

I think its critical to not get proprietary fonts in the mix here.

Can we set up ccHost to spam admins' emails when new fonts are added
to the library so we can keep tabs on this?

Not only would it really damage relations with the proprietary font
community, I wouldn't want those in the USA to end up in jail for
their efforts. [1]

While www.ie7.com is an amusing gag on faceless Microsoft, the font
community is very personable, and its important to keep a mutually
beneficial dialog going. Ellen's presentation and Raph's typophile
threads are examples of good practice, I think.

[1]: http://news.google.co.uk/news?q=elite%20torrents