[Openfontlibrary] clarification...

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Jan 27 13:39:03 PST 2007

On Sat, 2007-01-27 at 20:59 +0100, Jan Claeys wrote:
> Op zaterdag 27-01-2007 om 11:08 uur [tijdzone -0800], schreef Ed Trager:

<snip />

So, Gustavo and everyone in this thread. I enjoy that this discussion is
happening, but in the end, what we really need is some concrete
practical contributions.

While criticisms and complaints are good, unless someone does something
about them, then nothing changes.

I would like to challenge everyone on this project to step up and do one
task. As you can all see, here is a list of tasks to accomplish:

http://openfontlibrary.org/wiki/index.php/Roadmap

Please pick out one (or 10 ;) and ask how us on this list can best
empower each of you to make this project what you want.

It is malleable, so step it up so you can put the many words to action.

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org