[Openfontlibrary] FontEmbedding.com

Gustavo Ferreira gustavo.ferreira at hipertipo.net
Sat Aug 9 07:46:25 PDT 2008

dear john,

please don't tell me what to do. thanks.

i don't care about the open font library (and i have already
explained why).

i am a type-designer, i care about fonts (open or not) and their
typographic quality.

in my humble oppinion, you would be of much more help to the free/
open font cause if you would direct your energy at raising funds to
pay professional type-designers to work on free/open fonts. (but i've
said that already too...)

regards,
- gustavo.

ps: what are "font 2.0 sites"?