[Openfontlibrary] GPL with Font Exception?

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Wed Aug 27 10:28:17 PDT 2008

2008/8/27 Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com>:

> Thanks god I do not work for any hosting company.

I spoke to Alex on IM about it.

Alex paid the registrar but they had changed the registration fee,
without notifying him, so it turned out he didn't pay enough. But they
still updated it, 8 days after payment. However, the DNS is pointing
to their holding page. He is waiting for them to fix it, and then when
it is fixed, he will move it somewhere else.

I hope he'll post on the list and we can agree on what the best host
is going to be moving forward. I guess hooking into freedesktop.org's
registrar/DNS would be good....