[Openfontlibrary] [Silgraphite-devel] 3rd Libre Graphics Meeting in Wrocław, Poland in May As Site for This Year's Text Layout Meeting

Nicolas Spalinger nicolas_spalinger at sil.org
Wed Jan 9 09:32:49 PST 2008

[...]

>    (1)  Get a "show of hands" from everyone with interest in having
> the Text Layout Meeting at LGM Wrocław:

        [X] YES, Let's have the meeting at LGM Wrocław in May, 2008

>     (2) Find out who is planning on attending LGM:

           [X] YES, I am definitely attending LGM and am interested in
> attending TLM sessions.

>     (3) Start collating an Draft Agenda:  Please give us your ideas:

IMHO quick status reports about newly released open fonts, recent
developments in the toolkit and OFLB status can be useful.

If we could organize a little workshop with experienced designers
describing their workflow and drawing a few glyphs as a contribution to
an existing open font, it would be beautiful :-)

>     (4) Start collating a draft list of Presentations:  What do you
> want to present ? :

I can work on the status reports with input from all the relevant folks.

Nicolas Spalinger
http://scripts.sil.org
http://pkg-fonts.alioth.debian.org/
https://launchpad.net/people/fonts