[OpenFontLibrary] What licenses do we accept?

Ed Trager ed.trager at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 07:47:51 PDT 2009

Hi, Nicolas,

(1) I'll work on chasing down the deprecated licenses you mention.
This is straightforward to do.

(2) The CC Licenses are actually the ones that I find most confusing
... Could someone provide me the names and links to actual fonts
licensed under CC licenses so I can see what the authors have included
in the Copyright and License fields?

- Ed