[OpenFontLibrary] What licenses do we accept?

Ed Trager ed.trager at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 08:41:08 PDT 2009

Hi, Nicolas (Mailhot),

> Vollkorn
> http://www.grafikfritze.de/?p=43

This appears to be a very nice font.  The web page says its under a CC
license -- but which one?

In any case, the License field within the font itself only says
"Copyright (c) FRiTZe, 2006. All rights reserved."  So Fontaine can
only conclude "Unknown or Proprietary License"!

Does anyone know this font author?  Perhaps someone could write to
him, suggesting he fill in the Copyright/License fields directly in
the font file itself.  Also, we really need to know very specifically
which CC license.  "CC" by itself is almost useless, I think (I could
be wrong ...)

Best - Ed