[OpenFontLibrary] What licenses do we accept?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Jul 15 15:24:59 PDT 2009

    >> It's been relicensed to the OFL, which seemed compatible with the TUG
    >> grant when we looked at it.

Doesn't seem compatible to me.  Just for starters, there's nothing in
the Utopia text that lets a downstream distributor specify new reserved
font names as the OFL does (regardless of whether Heuristica does or
not, which I didn't look into).  Or change the licensing terms in general.

Not that I really care, and I'm sure Adobe doesn't either.

Happy font hacking,
karl at tug.org