[OpenFontLibrary] SVN updated

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Mar 2 02:50:02 PST 2009

Heya, I went nuts today and hooked up a load of stuff. Part of this is
that I ported the currently live openfontlibrary.org to use the new
SVN accounts.

This should make it much easier to move the new website over to the hosting.

I updated the documentation for the SVN too here:
http://openfontlibrary.org/wiki/SVN

Basically, the next steps IMO would be to move the development version
of OFLB over to SVN, then can do an svn up on the site when Ben, Dave
and I are online to get the site sync'd. When could we do this? I know
there is more to do on the dev, but curious on the timeline...I'm sure
there are things I should have documented better, but can do in
realtime with you guys soon.

So just a recap, both the current live site's data (all that can be
put into a repo) is now in a repo. This is on the original OSUOSL
hawthorn server. I also updated the new VM to be exactly the same as
the hawthorn server. So, if we had OSUOSL change DNS to the new OFLB
home, we would see the same exact site.

The point is, once we get the new site's customizations into SVN, then
it should be easy to update the site.

Cheers guys, I'm in #openclipart once I wake up to answer any questions.

http://rejon.org/