[OpenFontLibrary] SVN updated

Ben Weiner ben at readingtype.org.uk
Mon Mar 2 10:46:24 PST 2009

Hi,

Jon Phillips wrote:
> Basically, the next steps IMO would be to move the development version
> of OFLB over to SVN,
For the dev instance, we exported ccHost 5.x.x and then checked out the
temporary repository into it once it was set up. This seemed the least
complex method. The active work has been confined to files under a
single directory (which is how ccHost supports customisation). In
future, would the whole site be kept in SVN?
>  then can do an svn up on the site when Ben, Dave
> and I are online to get the site sync'd. When could we do this? I know
> there is more to do on the dev, but curious on the timeline...I'm sure
> there are things I should have documented better, but can do in
> realtime with you guys soon
OK, that might be possible in the next couple of days. Not sure I'll be
needed though.

Thanks, Jon.

Cheers
Ben