[OpenFontLibrary] SVN updated

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Mar 2 11:08:05 PST 2009

ccHost will stay in its SVN repo, then we can use the new
openfontlibrary-public repo for the skins, plugins, files, etc...

Where are the new files at? Are they not in any SVN repo?

Maybe easy right now if I get access to that fontly server to take a
look at harmonizing these things...I'm on a roll right now...

I'm in #openclipart if you guys want to push on...

Jon

http://rejon.org/