[OpenFontLibrary] [Open Font Library] Upload Flagged

Nicolas Spalinger nicolas_spalinger at sil.org
Wed Mar 4 12:00:06 PST 2009

Jon Phillips wrote:
> Ok, I challenge you to lead the audit. I also challenge Raph to help to.

Well, I'll do my best to help with this. (Don't think Raph will have
time). We're all busy but hopefully it doesn't mean we loose sight of
the goal of a trustworthy quality open font library.

> At the end of the day, whoever gets this done, and gets the site up
> I'm looking forward to.

True. I didn't mean to sound negative.

> I personally will help get the site up asap, and am eager to get this
> project on regular track(s) as well :)

And thanks a lot for all you've done so far :-)

--
Nicolas Spalinger, NRSI volunteer
Debian/Ubuntu font team / OpenFontLibrary