[OpenFontLibrary] [Open Font Library] Upload Flagged

Ed Trager ed.trager at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 12:57:45 PST 2009

I agree 100% with Nicolas on this one.

OpenFontLibrary needs to be of the highest quality on every front.

The font analysis program I'm working on (fontaine) will be able to
tell you what is in the Copyright and License fields of a TTF or OTF
font file, so hopefully that will serve as a first line of defense on
the new site.

Maybe fontaine can help speed up the audit of fonts that are already
on the site (once I get fontaine to a releasable point, that is ...)

Best - Ed