[OpenFontLibrary] Upload Flagged

Andrey V. Panov panov at canopus.iacp.dvo.ru
Wed Mar 4 16:05:16 PST 2009

I compared URW Palladio from gs fonts and Asana math in fontforge (it has such
the function). Blackened glyphs has differences (see paladdio.png).  The second
screenshot displays differences in "K".

Before I found that umtypewriter font of A. Syropoulos is partly and silently
based on CMU Typewriter Text font (cmuntt) from Computer Modern Unicode fonts.
But in that case the licence (X11) was not so restrictive.

P.S. I do not see a reason to make such the things. Free licences allow
modification of fonts, one just must keep their terms.

--
Andrey V. Panov
http://canopus.iacp.dvo.ru/~panov/