[OpenFontLibrary] [Open Font Library] Upload Flagged

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 11:58:06 PST 2009

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 8:37 AM, Nicolas Spalinger
<nicolas_spalinger at sil.org> wrote:

> We should take this in good faith, but if there are problems upstream of
>  pxfonts itself, then it's another story...

I own the packaging of Asana Math in Fedora, and went through the same
thing during the review process there.  In the documentation of my
package there is an e-mail from the upstream of pxfonts giving
permission for the re-licensing.  I think we're all good here.