[OpenFontLibrary] Font upload process

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Sat Mar 21 12:32:08 PDT 2009

2009/3/21 Robert Martinez <mail at mray.de>:

> Is there a simple overview what OFLBs definition of a "perfect" font is?
> (maybe even explaining some stuff along, because I for example don't know
> much about that)

AFAIK there is not, no.

The http://openfontlibrary.org/ site has been designed so that as much
of the site's text as possible is housed in the Wiki.

The relevant page is this one, which is linked to from the "upload"
form of ccHost:

    http://openfontlibrary.org/wiki/Uploading

Due to spam, directly anonymous editing has been disabled, but the
user "username" with the password "password" allows it; please login
as that user, and then visit the login page again to create your own
account.

Then edit the wiki as you see fit! Although you say you are a complete
beginner, your energy and enthusiasm is worth a lot! :-)

Each year in UK schools more than 1 in 6 children
leave school unable to read, write or add up [1]. Why?
[1: http://ahed.pbwiki.com/Anomaly+Figures ]