[OpenFontLibrary] trac.openfontlibrary.org FINALLY WORKING

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Tue Jul 27 11:43:26 PDT 2010

Hi,

Okay, there were more SSL related problems with the
http://trac.openfontlibrary.org site, but it is now finally working.

I have also been in discussions with Bassel and Ron about the Aiki and
Drupal based OFLBv3s, and I'll write more about this when we have
something to show for it.

There is still a frequent error with http://openfontlibrary.org/files
which occurs when files are uploaded with non-php/mysql safe metadata:

ERROR(8) "/var/www/openfontlibrary.org/htdocs/cchost_lib/cc-filters.php"(80):
Undefined offset: 0 [2010-07-27 18:42 pm][70.51.28.220][/files]

I thought I fixed this but no luck. I will take another look now.