[OpenFontLibrary] OpenFontLibrary Digest, Vol 54, Issue 1

Fontfreedom at aol.com Fontfreedom at aol.com
Fri Jun 4 17:40:29 PDT 2010

In a message dated 6/1/2010 12:00:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
openfontlibrary-request at lists.freedesktop.org writes:

>  Except, of course...We are going to setup OPENFONTLIBRARY.COM as  part
of
> FontBasis.
>
> Eric Way
> Openfontlibrary.COM /  FontBasis.Org

>Hi Eric, i got really confused. Looking at past  threads, i still
>couldn't get the following:
>- What's  FontBasis? The domain is parked and i couldn't find more
>information.
>- Is openfontlibrary.com distinct from  openfontlibrary.org?

FontBasis is a proposed offshoot of openfontlibrary.org with the same
basic goals, free open source license fonts, but with an anticopyleft
requirement.

openfontlibrary.com was setup to be an anticopyleft openfontlibrary.
It is currently forwarding to openfontlibrary.org, but that may  change.

Also. Someone please fire Dave.

FontFreedom