[OpenFontLibrary] OpenFontLibrary Digest, Vol 54, Issue 1

Fontfreedom at aol.com Fontfreedom at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 15:52:36 PDT 2010

>I'm confused.
>You're pretty clear about what you think of Dave  (though I have no idea
>why you come to that conclusion) - but you're not  that clear about the
>domain:
>

> It is currently  forwarding to openfontlibrary.org, but that may change.
> Also. Someone  please fire Dave.
> FontFreedom
>
>Is there a planned change  from the frame linking to proper forwarding?
>
>I see no way how  having active .org AND .com domains can be beneficial
>to the  project.
>
>Cheers,
>Robert
>
>Mr. Martinez:

The reason for openfontlibrary.com being what it (was) is to encourage
font developers to stop using the SIL Open Font License for their fonts.
Certain  people (such as Dave Crossland) believe strongly in the SIL Open Font
License.

Whatever changes are made to the domain pointing / hosting / etc... They
will have to be determined through discourse.

Mr. Eric Way
FontBasis
1 Market Plaza
Spear Tower