[OpenFontLibrary] Oflb.org

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Thu Jun 10 17:57:58 PDT 2010

On 10 June 2010 17:05, Liam R E Quin <liam at holoweb.net> wrote:

> No. You'll be in the same situation, oflb.com is registered to
> someone in San Francisco... Unless you can buy it.

I have made enquiries about .com, and .net and .org are ours.

> Number one priority seems to me to get a working Web site,
> with previews for all the fonts.

To be sorted. Nearly there.

> The new site is looking massively better in this regard, except that
> right now it fails the 3-second test -- i.e. you can't guess
> what it's about in 3 seconds from looking at the Web page without
> scrolling.

So the text by the icons at the top saying "Get: Download Fonts,
Share: Upload Your Fonts, Remix: Improve & Extend" isn't clear
enough... okay.

Mockup screenshot of an idea to improve this most welcome! :-)

Perhaps a more wordy sentence under where it now says "Open Font Library.org" ?

> It's worth adding the .org to the "open font library"
> branding at top left!

Done

> fixing [[ SyntaxError: Badly formed JSON string: '' ]] on /files,

To be sorted.

Cheers