[OpenFontLibrary] hinting workflow

Schrijver eric at authoritism.net
Tue Jun 15 05:38:03 PDT 2010

thanks Erik,

I remember a conversation at lgm with Jan, Ben and Denis about how tricky it is to deal with hinting in a collaborative workflow (and when deploying to multiple platforms).

I’m interested in hearing the experiences of the Déjà-Vu team in more detail. What issues did you run into? How did you solve them? Is the way Fontforge stores this hinting data satisfactory? (In that case it could be implemented in UFO in the way Erik describes).

Links to external resources much appreciated too, we can synthesize this into a wiki article later.

thanks,
Eric

Op 15 jun 2010, om 11:22 heeft Erik van Blokland het volgende geschreven: