[OpenFontLibrary] Avestan Font

Ernst Tremel e-tremel at t-online.de
Thu Jun 24 16:22:47 PDT 2010

  Paul

at
http://openfontlibrary.org/files/Ernst_Tremel/136
the font is shown incorrect. I tried to change this but I couldn't achieve.
So I'll send you the correct font's appearance
bs

and in addition the Avestan keyboard layout. (the on screen keyboard
layout in Ubuntu 10.04 does not yet work due to some bugs there.
Please have a look at the attached PDF file.

Maybe you can give me some advices how to correct all these
at
http://openfontlibrary.org/files/Ernst_Tremel/136

Regards,
Ernst

PS: In Microsoft's Windows (XP etc.) Unicode Characters with Hex numbers
bigger than 4 do not work at all

Am 23.06.2010 07:43, schrieb Paul Flo Williams:
> Ernst,
>
>> I made an Avestan Font called "ahuramazda.ttf" and I want to disseminate
>> it to the open-source communities.
> This looks good. When you upload this to OFLB or elsewhere, could you
> please distribute this in zip or gzipped tar format, rather than rar? rar
> is non-free software. We can't package this for Fedora if the packaging
> involves non-free tools, for example.
>
> Paul

Falls Sie an Hindi, Kurdisch, Tamil interessiert sind, besuchen Sie:
If you are interested in Hindi, Kurdish, Tamil please visit:
http://www.skytower.org/~ernstjtremel/
http://mitglied.lycos.de/etremel/
Wenn Sie an Mathematik Interesse zeigen, so schauen Sie doch bei
http://www.skytower.org/~ernsttremel/
vorbei.