[OpenFontLibrary] Oflb.org

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Wed Jun 30 12:47:59 PDT 2010

Le mercredi 30 juin 2010 à 13:35 -0400, Jonadab the Unsightly One a
écrit :

> I realize this approach may not be for everyone, but after thinking
> about the matter at some length I ended up releasing the font I
> created (Blooming Grove) into the public domain.

If you want something akin to public domain please use the CC licence
that was written for public-domain-like needs. Public domain as a
concept is simple but public domain in international law is anything but
simple and I've seem many "public domain" works refused by Fedora legal
because they were not properly released in it (and usually, using the CC
license is easier than understanding all the steps required to do a
proper PD release).

--
Nicolas Mailhot