[OpenFontLibrary] Open Font Library v3: Drupal?

Robert Martinez mail at mray.de
Wed Jun 30 15:23:51 PDT 2010

I have *some* experience with drupal.
I strongly believe that OFLB can benefit from it since drupal really has
its focus on communitites and is pretty mature and established (already
in V6 imho).

I have no information about Aiki and cannot compare it to drupal in
terms of features or technical details.
But there is one thing that in my eyes makes a huge diffrerence; by
using drupal we offer lots of other people to easiliy participate in a
familiar system.

So all I want to note here is:

+1 for drupal