[OpenFontLibrary] Open Font Library v3: Drupal?

tai at riseup.net tai at riseup.net
Wed Jun 30 17:14:16 PDT 2010

Hi!

I just love Drupal. I am a graphic designer (not a php developer), and
still I work fine with drupal, specially with the 'views' and 'cck'
modules, which will be completely ported to the corecode in Drupal 7!
great news. I think it is a great cms if the objective is getting more
people to help and volunteer.

[ ]
tai