[OpenFontLibrary] Open Font Library v3: Drupal?

Schrijver eric at authoritism.net
Wed Jun 30 16:41:20 PDT 2010

Op 1 jul 2010, om 01:02 heeft Dave Crossland het volgende geschreven:

> On 30 June 2010 13:07, Bassel Safadi <bassel.safadi at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Since Jon Philips has withdrawn from OFLB, we've kinda lost the link
>>> to Aiki, and I'm happy to use Drupal.
>>
>> we didn't lost the link to Aiki :-) Christopher and I are still here
>
> Okay cool! :-)
>
> I will try to get drupal and aiki set up on
> testvm1.openfontlibrary.org and testvm2.openfontlibrary.org soon.

Hey, that’s quite pragmatic of you :-)

And really glad that we have Ron aboard!

To say something sensible about of languages and framework,
it is important to sketch out the information architecture for OFLBv3
to actually determine if the options do what we want–

I have some ideas on that but unfortunately I have a deadline tomorrow so I’ll have to chime in later,

Cheers!