[OpenFontLibrary] wiki spam

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Thu Feb 3 07:28:23 PST 2011

please join this. You can join there freely:

https://launchpad.net/~openfontlibrary.devel

Please file any bugs like this...seriously in time lag...and OSUOSL
doesn't like to give out access :(

jon

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 9:29 PM, Schrijver <eric at authoritism.net> wrote:
> Op 28 jan 2011, om 19:23 heeft jon at rejon.org het volgende geschreven:
>
>> Yeah, I see the site now as just broken. ccHost is busted and I don't
>> encourage anyone to use it for like 3 years now...we should move onto
>> aiki asap...if anyone interested in helping, that launchpad is ready
>> and can get access!
>>
>> Jon
>
> Sure, add me as a collaborator, PHP is not my mothertongue but I’ll do my best to help out to the extent that I can. And I tried bazaar the other day and it’s pretty easy.
>
> Still I feel, you can regard the site as broken, but people are still using it, uploading new fonts. The wiki I use on a regular basis and I also update it every now and then. So if there’s a simple way to make them work better, like, up the memory limit, why not do it?
>
> I can also do it, you’d have to give me ssh access

http://rejon.org/ | http://fabricatorz.com/
chat/skype: kidproto | irc: rejon
+1.415.830.3884 (sf/global) | +4915155318427 (berlin)