[OpenFontLibrary] OFLB development (was: Status Aiki Conversion)

jon at rejon.org jon at rejon.org
Thu Jan 20 09:23:00 PST 2011

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 5:49 PM, Schrijver <eric at authoritism.net> wrote:
> Hi Jon,
>
> So can you tell me about the process—
> you guys are developing an AIKI version—
> Is that also taking place at
> https://svn.openfontlibrary.org/public/openfontlibrary
> Or do you handle it internally?

No, all that would be happening out in public. I consolidate various
plans on launchpad because it was spread out all over the place. Aiki
stores the code inside aiki and there are some extensions which will
go into a repo, could go into svn.

> And for tracking (and contributing to) the development of the current site,
> is the workflow with the SVN still in place?

Not sure...

> IIRC, you commit to both the private and public SVN and then someone else transfers these changes to the live site?

Soooo, basically, we've done very little on the site, but once we
start again, would give a full braindump and be working out in the
public. Bassel did make a lot of progress on, but as mentioned before,
been totally on other tasks...I hope we can start on this in early
february.

http://rejon.org/
http://fabricatorz.com/
chat/skype: kidproto | irc: rejon