[OpenFontLibrary] OFLB development (was: Status Aiki Conversion)

Schrijver eric at authoritism.net
Thu Jan 20 17:58:38 PST 2011

Jon, this seems like a really nice bug tracker :)
Maybe it could be instructed to automatically forward the filed bugs to the mailing list?

Have been reading up on the plans,
I really like the proposed upload workflow.

>> And for tracking (and contributing to) the development of the current site,
>> is the workflow with the SVN still in place?
>
> Not sure...

Dave?

Best! E

Op 20 jan 2011, om 16:19 heeft jon at rejon.org het volgende geschreven: