[OpenFontLibrary] Libre Graphics Meeting 2014: Call For Paper

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Tue Jan 14 16:52:59 PST 2014

Hi

Good talk. Lgm record everything so will be available to a wide audience.
and they pay travel! Likely I can host you in an apartment if you come too.

Actually it would be good to send the invoice asap so I can close that po.

We may do more with non Latin this year, so may get you more cash

Cheers
Dave