[OpenICC] CMS configration base

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Sat Nov 27 20:05:57 EST 2004

Hi,

walking further with the project I decided to give it a name:

  Oyranos

it is the greece word for sky .
Hope to blow away some clouds around colour communication :) to see the
light blue sky / oyranos.

Jim,
would this configuration project fit on freedesktop.org ?

regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
                                + imaging development / panoramas
                                + color management
                                + email: ku.b at gmx.de
                                + CMS proposal <www.behrmann.name>

Am 25.11.04, 19:02 +0100 schrieb Kai-Uwe Behrmann:

> o will we run in an license issue due to the elektra project is GPL?
>
> Would alterntively the config4gnu an real choice?

The GPL assumtion of mine was false. Elektra is BSD style licenced.