[Openicc] Color management in gimp

Sven Neumann sven at gimp.org
Tue Apr 5 06:15:04 EST 2005

Hi,

"Francisco Bernal Rosso" <pacorosso at ono.com> writes:

> ¿Gimp write "managed colors" pixels? I do not see any configuration
> to say gimp what is the original space of the image, neither what is
> the independent-of-device space where I need work or what is the
> output space.

You probably want to try the CVS version then. Things are still under
development but you can already define a number of color profiles and
GIMP will automatically add a color display filter based on this
configuration. The framework that's planned for GIMP 2.4 has been
outlined in all details on the GIMP developer mailing-list and there's
a bug report dealing with it.

Sven