[Openicc] Color management in gimp

Francisco Bernal Rosso pacorosso at ono.com
Mon Apr 4 22:25:09 EST 2005

¿Gimp write "managed colors" pixels? I do not see any configuration to say
gimp what is the original space of the image, neither what is the
independent-of-device space where I need work or what is the output space.
So if yoy cannot control this things there is not a useful "writing of
pixels".
Please ¿Can put a light on what is the procedure gimp use to "writing color
managed" pixels?
I am here because when somebody ask for color management in the gimp
developer list always send me to this list...
/*--------------------------------------*/
"If quality is important, sRGB is not an option"
(From the European Color Initiative web page www.eci.org)

Francisco Bernal Rosso

Luz-color-fotografia
Redacción y traducción