[Openicc] profile distribution

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Sun May 29 01:20:43 EST 2005

Hello all,

I am about putting a collection of profiles together. Much like Marti did
with his profile package. The difference is, I built a linux RPM for the
linux standard profile directory.

Open questions are:

Are there any concerns to use the littleCMS profiles LCMSXYZI.ICM ...,
YCC709.icm ..., tr01_d50.icm, sRGB.icc (labeled internal) ?

Is someone interessted, from private as well as from company side, to
contribute other typical standard profiles, which should get included ?

regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
                                + development for color management
                                + imaging / panoramas