[Openicc] XICC specification draft

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Wed Jun 29 13:43:12 EST 2005

On Jun 28, 2005, at 1:49 PM, Sven Neumann wrote:

> All I
> wanted to say is that people who need to have multiple heads color
> managed are probably better off using multiple screens.

I'd suggest that anyone using multiple displays by definition require/
need/want independent color management (display compensation) for
each display, regardless of application (in an X context).

Chris Murphy
Color Remedies (TM)
www.colorremedies.com/realworldcolor
Co-author "Real World Color Management, 2nd Ed"
Published by PeachPit Press (ISBN 0-321-26722-2)