[Openicc] License for redistributable profiles

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Fri Feb 29 11:36:09 PST 2008

As the work on Oyranos continues, I try to sort out issues for
distributors.

One is the profile licensing for the included ECI profiles. I was now in
contact with various profile providers and hopefully one or all will
switch to CC-BY or CC-BY-SA.

I found these licenses among others on the FSF page. Hope they are ok to
be used inside the Oyranos package without exposing problems to
distributors. An confirmation regarding these licenses from distributors
would be nice, and a deny would be really good to know.