[Openicc] - CM Framework - Printer Driver -

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 05:42:04 PDT 2011

The settings for Gutenprint are XML. Who is committing to maintain the
accessor code to extract the XML data from the profile and write it back
properly? Is it Jan Peter? I am not prepared to write and maintain that
code. Is there an alternative maintainer?

Alternatively, Robert, can we commit to extracting a binary "ICC Profile"
blob from our XML, and writing it back in?

Edmund