[Openicc] [Fwd: icm profiles in debian]

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 13:42:56 PST 2013

On 3 February 2013 20:44, edmund ronald <edmundronald at gmail.com> wrote:
>  My suggestion is we change the color system so as to be able to designate
> some profiles once and for all as core profiles.

That's what colord lets you do:

cat /etc/colord.conf
# Known profiles are specific colorspaces that applications may request,
# e.g. 'adobe-rgb' or 'srgb'.
# This key sets up any manual overrides that are not automatically added
# using the profile dictionary metadata.
#
# default=
StandardSpaces=

Perhaps I should just add some code that if the official sRGB profile
is installed anywhere (by its file checksum) then it uses it
automatically without any config files at all.

Richard