[Openicc] cups-filters

Joseph Simon jsimon383 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 03:59:23 PDT 2014

Hello Till,

Of course - I will aim for lmcs2, but will do my best to make cups-filters
build on lcms1 as well.

As of now, rastertopdf should be able to embed any ICC profile, as long as
the profile's data color space matches the color space in the header of the
PWG raster (cmsSigRgbData <=> CUPS_CSPACE_RGB).

For testing purposes, please use the "profile=" as a CUPS option, and then
specify a local ICC profile path as its value.

Joe