[packagekit] Res: libpackagekit and docs

dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br
Thu Aug 14 08:21:17 PDT 2008

http://www.packagekit.org/gtk-doc/concepts.html#introduction-ideas-packageid

>Got a file name and line number? If it's obvious please change it
yourself. Thanks dude.

it's not pretty obvious to me, because i'm not sure this is the right
method, or signal.. my glib foo is far from good..
i've made a better search but i think that only
the params description is missing: (and i'm not sure what
i should put on the new one.. so it up to you :P  )

libpackekit/pk-client.c : 3354
    /**
     * PkClient::update-detail:
     * @client: the #PkClient instance that emitted the signal
     * @package_id: the package_id of the package
     * @updates: the list of packages the update updates
     * @obsoletes: the list of packages the update obsoletes
     * @vendor_url: the list of vendor URL's of the update
     * @bugzilla_url: the list of bugzilla URL's of the update
     * @cve_url: the list of CVE URL's of the update
     * @restart: the #PkRestartEnum of the update, e.g. PK_RESTART_ENUM_SYSTEM
     * @update_text: the update summary of the update
     *
     * The ::update-detail signal is emitted when GetUpdateDetail() is
     * called on a set of package_id's.
     **/

Thanks,
Daniel