[packagekit] backend 0.4.x and 0.5.x compatibility

S.Çağlar Onur caglar at pardus.org.tr
Thu Aug 27 15:27:43 PDT 2009

Hi;

27 Ağu 2009 Per tarihinde, Aşkın Yollu şunları yazmıştı:
> 2009/8/27 Richard Hughes <hughsient at gmail.com>:
> >
> > #if PK_CHECK_VERSION(0,5,0)
> >

> I think it useful for me, is there anything in python like this?
> thanks

I'm not sure whether its a good idea or not, as 0.5 and 0.4 are seperated branches one can easily cherry-pick commits between them (instead of trying to beautify the code with ifdef and his friends :))

> Aşkın Yollu

Cheers
--
S.Çağlar Onur <caglar at pardus.org.tr>
http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/

Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!