[packagekit] Where SearchDetails should search ?

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 04:34:37 PDT 2009

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 11:06 AM, Mounir
Lamouri<mounir.lamouri at gmail.com> wrote:
> Still to get the best specifications, I would like to see with everyone what
> informations should SearchDetails search for.
> In addition, should we accept SearchDetails to use informations not shown to the
> user like a system of tags if pacakage manager is using one ?

Search details is pretty much "search ever bit of metadata you can"
rather than specifying what fields should be searched for. I think
this is highly backend dependant.

And yes, searching the licence is probably a good idea too. Feel free
to push to the spec if it makes it clearer.