[Piglit] piglit-dispatch for gles

Tom Gall tom.gall at linaro.org
Wed Jan 2 15:28:15 PST 2013

Hi All,

I was looking at some of the piglit-dispatch code experimenting a bit
with the intent to implement it for gles and was wondering where did
the past discussions on this end up?

There is a comment above piglit_dispatch_default_init that mentions
run-time parameters. The "Waffle and piglit-dispatch plans" thread
from back in May + June 2012 are of interest but I'm not sure
consensus was reached.

Was it? Is there any sort of design put together beyond what's
currently in the code?

Thanks!
--
Regards,
Tom

"Where's the kaboom!? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering
kaboom!" Marvin Martian
Graphics Working Group | Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs
w) tom.gall att linaro.org
h) tom_gall att mac.com