Globs or Wildcards in scripts?

Joel Bryan Juliano joelbryan.juliano at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 00:34:25 PDT 2010

Yes, thank you for this, however, I'm stuck, It seems to display only
the last frame, is there a way to clear an existing instance and
display the images for each frame?

--
"It is not the things we do in life that we regret, on our deathbed,
it is the things we do not.

Find your passions, and follow it, and if there's anything I have
learned in my life, you will not find those passions in things, and
you will not find those passion in money. Because the more things and
money you have, the more you will just look around and use that as a
metric, there will always be someone with more.

That passions will be grounded in people. And it would be grounded in
relationships you have with people and what they think of you, when
your time comes."

- Randy Pausch