[Pm-utils] fedora 7 - what happen to hooks in pm-utils?

Gilbert rizo83 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 16:14:59 PDT 2007

Updated /usr/lib/pm-utils/sleep.d/50modules  with following and now
hibernate is working.  Although it takes 2-3 minutes for NetworkManager to
see the wifi networks then connect, but it works.

Still need me to post /var/log/pm-suspend.log ?

#!/bin/bash

. /usr/lib/pm-utils/functions

suspend_modules()
{