[Pm-utils] fedora 7 - what happen to hooks in pm-utils?

Stefan Seyfried seife at suse.de
Fri Jun 8 05:20:14 PDT 2007

On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 04:14:59PM -0700, Gilbert wrote:
> Updated /usr/lib/pm-utils/sleep.d/50modules  with following and now
> hibernate is working.  Although it takes 2-3 minutes for NetworkManager to
> see the wifi networks then connect, but it works.

Well, your solution is a hack that is never going to get upstream,
since it is a very specific solution to a single module problem.
It should be enough to list these module(s) in SUSPEND_MODULES and
have them auto-unloaded and reloaded without hacking the 50modules
hook.

> Still need me to post /var/log/pm-suspend.log ?

If you want it fixed upstream, it would be good. But please without your
additions in 50modules.
--
Stefan Seyfried
QA / R&D Team Mobile Devices        |              "Any ideas, John?"

This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers:
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)