polkit 0.94

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Wed Aug 12 12:53:00 PDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-08-12 at 12:41 -0700, Daniel Nicoletti wrote:
> Hey, polkit-1 is somehow working here too
> but pk exec still segfaults, and polkit-gnome dialog
> says :
> polkit-agent-helper-1: pam_authenticated failed: Permission denied
> any clues?
> btw I send pkexec back trace wasn't it usefull?

Not really - IIRC it crashed somewhere in libdbus which indicates that
your dbus installation is wrong or something. Anyway, I think I asked
you to try the packages compiled by a distro vendor but you never
replied. FWIW, polkit is working for all the distros who ship it so it
seems a lot easier if you go that route.

Hope this helps.

    David