polkit 0.94

Daniel Nicoletti dantti85-pk at yahoo.com.br
Wed Aug 12 14:10:33 PDT 2009

As I said, my distro didn't package it yet.

So I have to compile it myself,
my version of DBus is the same of people that
have it working.
(1.2.16-2  which is new enough).
Also you could try to help me fix it instead of
telling me to use a package. I use Debian,
Dario uses Gentoo, do you really think these two
distros have broken packages? We share the same
problems.
Really tell me what can I do with gdb so I can help
this issue to be solved...

Thanks,
Daniel.