[poppler] Win32 poppler-qt4

Pete Lindsey pete.lindsey at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 18:57:38 PST 2010

I guess I still have a lot of reading to do... it should be pretty obvious I am completely new at this, any direction or advice anyone has I would greatly appreciate.  Also, I don't see how I can, but if there is any help the project needs that I can offer, I would be more than willing to help.  I got ridiculously quick and helpful repsonses that required people to spend their own time to work on MY PROBLEM...  I only hope that at some point I can provide someone else with a similar experience.

Thanks to all.