[poppler] cannot compile under Fedora 13

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Sun Jun 27 09:05:08 PDT 2010

On 06/27/2010 12:34 PM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Diumenge, 27 de juny de 2010, Pablo Rodríguez va escriure:
>>  [...]
>> I get another error:
>> [...]
>>
>> Do you know what I'm missing here?
>
> That's a bug in poppler 0.14.0 packages, it will be fixed in 0.14.1, you can
> find the fix at
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/poppler/poppler/commit/?h=poppler-0.14&id=5563ccbb20e4a19ec8415d0108b0089a079b9ab2

It works fine now. Thanks for that.

BTW, when is next stable version planned to be released?

>> BTW, the default reply to messages from this list seems to be reply to
>> the sender and not to the list? Would it be possible to change the
>> default reply to the list?
>
> Does it? Hitting reply on KMail does the right thing (that is reply to the
> list), maybe KMail is just a better mail program than others?

Thunderbird doesn't do it. I don't know whether KMail is a better
program (I have no plans to switch), but if KMail doesn't honor the
mailing list settings, I'd report the issue to its developers (if I were
you ;-)).

> Do you know where and what is the name of the setting in mailman you want me
> to change?

“reply_goes_to_list” seems to be the right setting
(http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-admin/node11.html).

Thanks for your help,

Pablo